|What Girls Like||Lizzy Moore||1.8|
|Not All Girls Are The Same||Miss_jinxie||3.4|
|Get That Shy Girl||That Shy Girl.||4.3|
|BIG No!!!||A Guy Who Thinks To Much.||2.3|
|What Girls Love||Samuel||4.5|
|The Seven Dating Rules||Amber's Advice Agency||3.3|
|Dos And Don'ts.||Advice Girl||4.3|
|8 Simple Tips To Get And Keep A Girlfriend||Natalie Knows Best||4.2|
|Girls, Girls, Girls||Victims Of Love <3||3.5|
|Gentlemen, Dont Judge A Book By Its Cover.||Analisa*||3.5|
|Everything You Need To Know||LRC||3.8|
By: Forever And Ever
Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year and my guy friends ask me how I do it. And this is what I tell 'um.
1 if you want a girl who will like you for who you are, NEVER lie. We hate that and will almost ALWAYs find out. Either from your friend or ours.
2 If you make a mistake TELL US! My boyfriend told me that he was having a bad day and I was too. We argued and he went to the semi-formal dance(without me). And he made out with a girl. Yeah ouch. But guess the first person I found it out from. Him. After a couple of weeks we realized that he did it because he needed someone to let everything out on. But the point is. I forgave him.
3. Not all girls forgive and forget. Sometimes it just hurts too much to be able to drop it. If you get mad and tell us that maybe "we just aren't working". Not all of us are going to beg you to take us back. So if you say it, really really REALLY mean it.
4. If you want to have s** right away, go look for a w**** on the side of the street b/c there are only a few girls who will give out at any time.
5. Girls like it when you do something romantic ocasionally. In my yearbook this year my boy told me all these sweet things. Tell her about all the great times you have had together.
6. A lot of the time girls are looking for you to take the frist step. So get to know us. be friends and then hint at it if you don't want to ask first. But PLEASE make sure she isn't taken first.
7. I have one key word for you...... FLIRT. It makes us feel wanted and ***y. We love it when you say nice things about us.(not about our butts or "rack") Say something about our eyes. If you have your eye on us, first thing to notice is our eye color. Don't just say blue, say something you might think is corny like blue as the ocean, or pure as a clear sky. It works TRUST ME.
8. If you don't know how to ask that one out give her a present. Give her a necklace or braclet(not a ring yet) and write a note like "Dear so-and-so,
I like you, and was wondering if we could take our friendship to the next level because I really like you.
It's simple but elegant and cute(just make sure nothing has a price tag).
For more tips look for me again.