|BIG No!!!||A Guy Who Thinks To Much.||2.3|
|What Girls Love||Samuel||4.5|
|Dos And Don'ts.||Advice Girl||4.3|
|8 Simple Tips To Get And Keep A Girlfriend||Natalie Knows Best||4.2|
|Gentlemen, Dont Judge A Book By Its Cover.||Analisa*||3.5|
|Everything You Need To Know||LRC||3.8|
|Man U Guys Are Amatures! This Is About Those 'other Girls'||.:. Red Dragon .:.||3.5|
|Take A Chance||Themanwhoknewtoolittle||3.7|
|This Ones From Your Lady, Boys, So Listen Up||BREE||3.6|
|How To Hold Hands||Taylor!||3.7|
By: The Jester
1. NEVER Listen to your guys friends about what to do in your relationship if your confused they are just as confused as you and cant come up with anything good.
2. Ask for advice from her Best friends but dont make it one sided if you take you have to give alittle in return. ACTUALLY care what her friends have to say.
3. If you ahve a problem with something she does in a public place ( I.E. Shes ignoring you for friends) pull her off to the side let her know and before she can say anything to start an arguement kiss ehr and she will realize just how much it messes with you.
4. IF she does stay the night dont make it seem like you want "some" make her seem like the greatest thing in the world and all you want to do is be with her and actually mean it.
5. No matter what happens belive her and trust her above all others some may say this is stupid but trust me when i say it will work.
6. If things dont work try your best to be her friend and dont try to make her feel guilty if she really loves you she will come back and dont screw that up no matter how much she has hurt you and you want her to feel the same way you do.
All of theses things are things i have experienced from my relationship with my ex fiance and things i errored on i realize how much better she deserved and for all the things i tried to pull i deserve all of it. Doubt she will ever read this but just for the sake of the matter Babe im sorry and i LOVE you.
anyone with more questions and wanting some in depth advice about a specific situation email me and i will try to help name subject as relationship advice