|BIG No!!!||A Guy Who Thinks To Much.||2.3|
|What Girls Love||Samuel||4.5|
|Dos And Don'ts.||Advice Girl||4.3|
|8 Simple Tips To Get And Keep A Girlfriend||Natalie Knows Best||4.2|
|Gentlemen, Dont Judge A Book By Its Cover.||Analisa*||3.5|
|Everything You Need To Know||LRC||3.8|
|Girls Mind?||Sad Chris||2.1|
|Give It A Try||Just Plaine Old Me||3|
|Don't Worry About It!||Katie||4.3|
|Make The First Move||MaKenzie||3.7|
|Wut A Girl Wants||------>> No Name <---------||3.6|
|Help Me Please!||Joe Kranich||2|
By: .:. Red Dragon .:.
Okay lets back up a step. 6 out of 10 girls go for romantic stuff, yes. but make sure the girl you like isn't in that 4. If so then romantic wont work on her, trust me. The chic u are trying to crack onto is either A: a tomboy B: goth or emo C: Punk or D: sports(aka attitude problem)
So you like that girl huh? tough choice man.
Romance? No go
This type of girl is into proving herself. And if you just walked up to her and asked her out on a date you would get majorly declined. Alright, you want my help, fine.
1. Dont get your friends to ask her out.
2. Dont ask her out with your friends there
3. Find a common interest you share, if none them find one she is into and get involved
4. Get involved in it, dont hang back. But dont out do her, she wouldn't like that.
5. If it is a interest that requires the group to split in pairs, arrange (not with her but the person running it) to be paired up with her.
6. Dont look that pleased to be her partner, but not to unset with it.
7. Wait for her to say something, even if it takes forever. She wont like the awkward silence. If it is past 30minutes of silence then ask her where she's from, like what school she goes to or where she works(where ever you've seen her)
8. she will respond, and act surprised. As if you didn't know she went there.
9. Continue the conversation, but dont mess it up. Dont diss her, but if she stuffs up while talking to you then make a short joke. She will respond with a not happy glare, but just grin. eventually she will smile.
10. when the activity is over leave without saying goodbye. This will make her think of you all her way home.
11. dont acknoledge her presents at school, hang with your mates. But always insure you are in sight of her, mark my words she will be watching you trying to work you out.
12. next time you go to the activity, make a comment that you didn't see her. ask her where she was. When she replys that she was sitting near you, look stunned and say that you were looking for her.
13. continue this for a week, then ask her if she wants to hang with you after the activity. NOT AFTER SCHOOL OR WORK OR WHATEVA. (she would feel uncomfortable with your friends around)
after that your on your own...its all up to you if it progresses or backflips. Just one line of advice: DO NOT CHEAT.
...i guess i could spare another bit of advice...
always be looking at her but look away when she looks at you, slowly enough so that she knows you were looking...
...good luck mate.