|BIG No!!!||A Guy Who Thinks To Much.||2.3|
|What Girls Love||Samuel||4.5|
|Girls Mind?||Sad Chris||2.1|
|Give It A Try||Just Plaine Old Me||3|
|Don't Worry About It!||Katie||4.3|
|Make The First Move||MaKenzie||3.7|
|Wut A Girl Wants||------>> No Name <---------||3.6|
|Help Me Please!||Joe Kranich||2|
|DONT JUDGE A GIRL BY THEIR LOOKS!||4|
|Easy, CHEAP Dates||Needsnohelp||3|
|27 Ways To Make A Girl Smile . . . . .||Sasha||4.1|
By: Advice Girl
There's always a few things girls want or don't want, that they won't admit. Either, not to seem childish or rude or demanding, or is embarrassed to admit or fears hurting your feelings. Follow these few dos and don'ts for a little idea of what those things are.
- Be romantic. Every girl wishes for roses, or a Hollywood kissing scene. Makes these moments worth it. She'll never forget it and love you for it. Plan something special in a meaningful or beautiful place, admit your feelings, and kiss her.
- Be protective, defensive. She feels safe and loved and cared for when you stand up for her. Be careful though. When it's jealousy and just too much of it, don't make her feel bad for having guy friends or hanging out. Talk to her about it, but realize she needs space.
- Trust her. If you love her, and she loves you, you have no reason not too. It's hard sometimes, if she's got alot of guy friends and such, but trusting her will make her feel dependent and trusted.
- Read her body language. If she wants you to hold her hand, she'll fiddle with her fingers, if she wants to kiss you, she'll lick her lip, if she gets closer, give her a hug. If it's obvious she does not want you to do something, resist doing it.
- Tell her you love her. Remind her of your feelings. Make it worth it though and don't over use it. Make sure it's special and that you really mean it.
- Share the control. Most girls like having their guys plan a date, or make the first move. But it's always fun to pick too. Suggest that she picks what to do, or let her lean in to kiss you.
- Spoil her. Even if she told you not to get her a present for Christmas, or her birthday, bring her a little something meaningful and cute. Suggestion? A perfume or fragrance you picked yourself, or a necklace or piece or jewelry. Personnalized things mean even more. It doesn't have to be much, but you have to mean it.
- Do not push onto her whatever it is you want ; a kiss, a make-out session, whatever. Let her decide to participate and do not force her into anything.
- Do not hesitate to call or email. Plenty of relationships die from just not enough communication. Plus, it's usually impressive when a boy makes the move to call or talk.
- Do not bring your buds without asking her. Most of the time, girls won't mind having your friends around. She'll feels included in the gang and accepted into your life. Although, if you invite friends without asking her first, she might feel offended and that you just don't want to spend time with her alone.
- Do not be afraid to show your affection in public. That doesn't mean hardcore make-out in public, but hold her hand, put your arm around her, kiss her on the cheek. She'll feel prized and confident.
Anyways, so there are a few simple tips that I'm sure most girls wouldn't complain about. Goodluck. <3